Who was eliminated from Celebrity Apprentice 2012 in the 2/26/12 episode? Let’s take a look at the what happened in the episode first.
- It kicked off with Victoria, revealing how upset she was that the other women suggested she get fired in the previous episode.
- Don Trump Jr. revealed what the Task would be this week. The celebs had to put on a medieval times show. Penn Jillette was named project manager for the men, while comedian Lisa Lampanelli was made project manager for the ladies Forte team.
- The tension between Lisa and Victoria began to increase as Victoria felt she got slighted again when Lisa opted to assign her to be a stage manager instead of giving her an acting role in the show. Also, Lisa let her mean side show as she got quite grumpy and bossy when the other ladies just wouldn’t shut up and listen to her instructions. I mean, she really got ticked off.
- The ladies ultimately decided to go with a “Unreal Housewives Of Camelot” theme, while the guys didn’t really choose a theme. They just decided to do something comical that played to each of their strengths.
- Victoria continued to screw up. Lisa had to keep assigning her different jobs, because she really couldn’t do anything right and seemed pretty clueless most of the time. After showing both teams’ rehearsal footage, the live shows began, and the guys went on first. They appeared to knock it out of the park with lots of funny skits. Clay Aiken did a little singing, Penn did some juggling, and the other guys did something they were very good at to contribute.
- Next, the ladies went on, and it seemed to go well also. Their show consisted of a lot of fighting as it was themed after the crazy Housewives reality TV shows. After all that, both teams joined Trump in the boardroom to discuss how things went in this round.
- Ultimately, the guys didn’t really have anything much to complain about. However, they did run into a little tiff with Lou Ferrigno when Penn had to give a hypothetical on who he would possibly get rid off if they lost.
- The women had a much bigger argument when Lisa said she would get rid of Victoria and Dayana Mendoza. They seemed to be scattered on Dayana because they felt she contributed and did what she was supposed to do. They also thought Victoria helped out a lot.
- Next, Trump revealed that the men won, by earning 558 votes from the crowd, while the girls only earned 363 votes. The men also won $40,000 for Penn’s charity. Next, the girls debated on who should be put up to get fired. Dayana was pissed at Lisa for nominating her, and said Lisa should go, while the other ladies sort of bickered back and forth. It was a big hot mess.
- Ultimately, Lisa stuck to her guns, and brought Victoria and Dayana to the chopping block. After arguing non-stop for a couple more minutes. Don Trump Jr. backed up Lisa’s claims that Victoria kept turning down important tasks that were given to her, missed the light cues, and other things.
- Dayana even fessed up, and said Lisa should stay over Victoria because she slacked off. Dayana was never really up for debate because Don Trump Jr. said she shouldn’t have even been in the room. She was just there because Lisa had to bring two people.
- After all the evidences piled up on Victoria, Trump Sr. finally told Victoria she was fired, and had to hit the road. She was still bickering on her way out the door.
Victoria Gotti was eliminated from Celebrity Apprentice 2012 in the 2/26/12 episode. The mob wife took the hit this time when Forte landed in the boardroom .
Raleigh Residence can watch Celebrity Apprentice on NBC affiliate NBC 17 on Sunday evenings at 8:00pm EST.
Make sure to tune in next Sunday as Celebrity Apprentice contestants continue to compete in challenges to win money for their charities.
© 2012 Amy Bittinger Kunkle, All rights reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior permissions from the author or Clarity Digital Group LLC d/b/a modenook.com
Please consider reading all my topics:
- Raleigh Etiquette click here to subscribe
- Raleigh Food click here to subscribe
- Raleigh Frugal Livingclick hereto subscribe
- Raleigh Relationshipsclick hereto subscribe
- Raleigh TV click here to subscribe
- National Contemporary Etiquette click here to subscribe
- National Women’s Health click here to subscribe
Do you have a passion for something that you would like to share? Why not write about it with modenook.com? Click here to link to modenook.com and start sharing your knowledge today.