The Dancing With the Stars cast announcement for Season 14 comes Tuesday morning on Good Morning America, and fans are itching to know who will be dancing. Last season the Dancing With the Stars spoilers were plentiful, but the show has done a stellar job of keeping the details under wraps this time around. The DWTS spoilers seem to have the dance pro list pretty well nailed down, but who are the celebrities that will be swirling around the dance floor this season? PureDWTS has been tracking all of the most dominant rumors and buzz, and here’s a breakdown including all the most recent developments as of Friday.
Updated: If the newly spoiled list is accurate, ABC threw some big surprises at fans this year. Will the new list pan out to be accurate, or will some of the other names below still be correct?
The Dancing With the Stars spoilers for Season 14 tend to encompass some great nuggets within a whole lot of misdirection and unsubstantiated buzz. Ryan Seacrest said on his show this week that the cast has not been entirely nailed down yet, so that may explain the lack of leaks. While some buzz has spread that Michelle Obama, Herman Cain or Michelle Bachmann might be dancing, those names can easily be crossed off the potential cast list. That can also be said for Tim Tebow. What are some of the more realistic possibilities for the new Dancing With the Stars cast this spring? (Check back often, as this list will be updates as more Dancing With the Stars spoilers break)
Said to be confirmed by TMZ or others:
- Jack Wagner (General Hospital, Melrose Place)
- Maria Menounos (Extra host)
- Melissa Gilbert (Little House on the Prairie) – partnered with Maksim Chmerkovskiy?
- Sherri Shepherd (co-host of The View) – partnered with Val Chmerkovskiy?
Other names with buzz:
- Annika Sorenstam, retired women’s golfer: If she does the show, expect that she may be paired with Tony Dovolani
- Bruce Jenner: After seeing how well Rob Kardashian did, one must anticipate DWTS will aim for another family member. Could Bruce be the guy?
- Darnell Robinson, rapper and record producer, formerly from MTV’s Sweet 16: while mostly an unknown to the audience, PureDWTS noticed some interesting Twitter activity that makes him one to watch
- Sam Champion, GMA weather anchor: He’s been rumored for several seasons, but is he finally taking the leap?
- Sasha Cohen, Olympic figure skater: Perhaps a partner for Mark Ballas?
- Vince Young, quarterback with the Philadelphia Eagles
Other names that have been popping up, though many of these stars have denied their participation:
- Ali Fedotowsky, Season 6 Bachelorette
- Bar Rafaeli
- Beth Chapman, wife of Dog the Bounty Hunter
- Dick Vitale
- Dolly Parton
- Gavin DeGraw (per The Hollywood Reporter)
- Giuliana Rancic
- Greg Louganis
- Jeremiah “The Axe Man” Trotter
- Lara Spencer
- Pee-Wee Herman
- Robin Roberts
- Taylor Armstrong
Typically the spring season has 11 couples, and Dancing With the Stars spoilers out on the pros indicate there will be six male celebrities and five female celebrities. However, until that cast is announced Tuesday morning, nothing is certain. With previous pro spoilers and the fact Maks has been spotted in LA this weekend, perhaps this season has 12 pairs? Have you heard other celebrity names rumored for this season? Which names do you like or not like? Dancing With the Stars 14 premieres Monday, March 19 on ABC.
Like what you see here on the National Reality TV Examiner page? Subscribe to receive alerts to new articles in your email inbox so you don’t miss any of the latest reality TV news!