Keep the sex alive in your relationship by keeping it new! Try these tips out at home.
Regardless of whether you are in a relationship or just dating at the moment, these tips are something to implement into your sex-life. Many of us forget about the little things that we loved about each other when we first met & become complacent within our relationships in Vancouver. This is not something to be taken lightly and nurturing the love between you & your partner should be a top priority on a daily basis.
Taking each other for granted is one of the top reasons for the divorce statistics in Vancouver, Canada & other Countries today. You chose each other for a reason ~ don’t forget why. Keep it fresh & alive by creating new memories. You wouldn’t stop loving your children so put in the same energies with loving your partner.
- #1 reason with many women is Romance. If a man knows how to be romantic he will be able to lure his lady sexually without persistence.
- #1 For most men is getting regular sex.
- Don’t ignore men’s nipples!
- Keep it fresh and alive for both sexes ~ don’t be predictable!
- Men like women who explore & take initiative sexually.
- Women like massage/candles/ soft words and a man who caresses them. (They do not like to be to be groped or men who are constantly aggressive!)
- Men love lingerie and a woman who enjoys wearing it.
- Men like it when women decide to forego their underwear when out for the evening in Vancouver’s nightlife.
- Booze-less sex is better than a drunken session. The senses are more alive sober & you actually remember you had sex!
- Make time for daytime sex. Sex after 9pm becomes a routine & never as arousing ~ everyone is tired from their busy day.
- A little naughty talk in the bedroom is alluring for both sexes once you get over being shy.
- Send phone sex messages (if you call them at the office ensure the speaker phone is off.)
- Always listen to what your partner says they like during sex.
- Pick up on their desires in & out of the bedroom and use it to your advantage.
- Hot coffee delivered in the morning is like foreplay to a woman.
- The littlest gestures will increase your odds of better sex or at least getting it once in a while.
- Try new positions don’t become a creature of habit in the bedroom
- Wear cologne or body cream lightly & do not forget the deodorant! You may not think you need it but trust me most people do.
- Learn how to read each others feelings in case they need to talk.
- Be aware of their body language. Know when something is not right.
- Ask questions ~ Show an interest in “their” life.
- Ladies: After your partner gets home from work, give him some space for half an hour. He needs time to unwind not 50 questions.
- Men: after your orgasm sex is NOT over!
- Scream out once in awhile let the neighbors know you are not that boring couple after all.
- Sex is not just penetration.
- Don’t ask someone if they would like to have sex! Be creative.
- Shave! That goes for both sexes ~ Do a little landscaping. (Visit The Waxbar in Vancouver!)
Keep the sex alive in your relationship by keeping it new!
Complement your partner & make them feel good about themselves, especially their bodies.
- Don’t wear flannel pajamas, curlers or eye shades to bed.
- Shave her legs or paint her toenails once in awhile ~ wax his unibrow or give him a foot massage.
- Wash his hair or other pampering things Mom used to do.
- Dress sexy for them, even at home.
- Dental hygiene; floss, whiten and freshen breath with scope! Yellow teeth get worse with age, be preventative before it happens.
- Get rid of granny panties & tighty whities, visit Diane’s Lingerie on Granville St.
- Tell each other what you like & want in bed. Guide each other with your hands. Don’t just lie there like a starfish.
- Men love women who actually enjoy oral sex and don’t just do it because it is expected. The same goes with oral sex for women. (It makes us more comfortable & relaxed when our man enjoys it.)
- Think ahead romantically for special occasions.
- Confidence is a turn on!
- Take your time during sex; don’t be in a rush for the finish line.
- Find their erogenous zones and work them, especially if you want them to get in the mood.
- Don’t assume that one orgasm is all they are good for. (That goes for men too, ladies.)
- Have sex outside the bedroom!
- Make out on the couch, elevator or the car like a teenager if you have been together for a while.
- Tell them often that you love them & want them. Don’t assume they know.
- Be respectful of each others time. Late for a date probably means you won’t get laid that night!
- Valentine’s Day is a reminder for romance but make other days special for no reason other than you care.
- Don’t be afraid to be a mush ball occasionally. It makes the other person feel special.
- Have a naughty “pet name” for them in the privacy of your bedroom.
- Read or watch something sexy together to spice things up if you feel like your sex life is becoming repetitive. “Role Play”your fantasy. (lots of items to choose from at lovestouch Vancouver.)
Susan McCord @ http://www.youtube.com/twobeavers