The New York City – Southern New York Chapter of the Multiple Sclerosis Society is seeking an executive vice president for development and corporate sponsorship to be based at Third Avenue in midtown Manhattan. The position is responsible for leading sponsorship and corporate alliance initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree with seven to 10 years of experience in development and management;
- Strong corporate and networking skills in the New York City area;
- Writing and oral presentations skills;
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills;
- Knowledge of non-profit fundraising best practices, standards and ethics, including those that govern social media.
For an explanation of responsibilities and details about the application process, visit Idealist.org .