dSource is on Twitter @dRealSource and Facebook
Top Stories: Pacquiao pal Gov. Singson speaks on his next opponent, negotiations with Arum / Older, wiser, more mature Donaire ready for superstardom, and the higher weights / Time to set all pettiness aside: Even split is fair for Pacquiao and Mayweather
Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire, Jr. will be back in The Bay area this weekend to conduct his open media day workout that has become part of his tradition every time he has an upcoming fight.
Donaire, who moved his training camp to Las Vegas where he now resides with wife Rachel, will be joined by his trainers and will be open for autographs and a Q&A session with both media and fans in attendance.
Donaire is shooting for his fourth divisional title against Wilfredo Vazquez, Jr. on Feb. 4 in San Antonio, Texas.
Donaire Open Media Day Workout
When and where?:
Undisputed Boxing Gym
883 East San Carlos, San Carlos
Jan 21, 2012 @ 1pm- 330pm Media workout:
Space and parking is limited, so fans are advised to come early. Click this link to see a video highlight reel of what goes on during one of Donaire’s open media workouts.
Hit the subscribe button on top of the page to get free updates and articles first “Straight from dSource” sent to your e-mail.
- “dBoxing Source Radio Show” 1/17/12 went live on air with special guests Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire, Jr. and undefeated welterweight rising star “Showtime” Shawn Porter. Click the link below to listen to the show’s podcast if you missed it.
- [ http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fanvsfannetwork/2012/01/18/dsource-boxing ] Hosted by: dSource, RM Godley & Kayla Lewis – every Tuesday 9 PM ET / 6 PT; Wednesday 9 AM in the Philippines.
Other Filipino Sports Stories – (Click on titles to read story)
- [Basketball] Top high school hooper Jeron Teng commits to play for La Salle
- [MMA] Munoz talks about elbow injury that forced him out of UFC on Fox 2 vs. Sonnen
- [NFL] Why sports can use more athletes like Tim Tebow and Manny Pacquiao
[ALSO READ] Shawn Porter wants to fight in the Philippines; not keen on Pacquiao-Cotto 2 / The enigmatic mind of Victor Ortiz / The truth behind the Pacquiao-Mayweather debacle: A Rationalization / Quote of the Week – Mark Munoz: “The Filipino culture.. these are my roots man. I grew up Filipino. I grew up around Filipinos. I just love my culture man.”
CLICK HERE to find out more on Mark Munoz, his fighting background and bio
CLICK HERE for our visit and inside look at Mark Munoz’s Reign Training Center in the Orange County Area in California
** Legal waiver – By quoting, copying and using material from this article to your website, publication or blog, you agree to give full credit to Dennis ‘dSource’ Guillermo and modenook.com, provide a link / hyperlink to the original article. **
[Pacquiao-Mayweather Central]: Wakee Salud differs with Pacquiao’s willingness to take less cash to fight Floyd / Mayweather sentenced to 6 months in jail; surrender ordered on Jan. 6 (+ video) / Mayweather ducks felony charges; cops a plea deal – Pacquiao next? / Wakee Salud says Pacquiao-Mayweather fight ‘80% sure’ from happening / Still all hype: Mayweather will talk the talk, but forget about Pacquiao in May / A Pac full of Courage / Manny will be a lot bigger than you when he’s standing over you in the ring” — Roach claps back at Mayweather for calling Pacquiao “The Little Man”
- For more boxing articles, log on to www.dSourceBoxing.com