It is exciting to unearth a special find that will be the envy of all. Even more thrilling is listening to the complements knowing that the beautiful item was purchased at a fabulous savings. Treasure hunts are great activities for the family and now Fab treasures can be found at your finger tips without even stepping outside the door.
Have fun perusing Fab.com to see the cool offerings with fantastic savings at up to 70% off retail. Every day brings is a new shopping adventure with new sales events starting each day of the week. Outdo the friends and family with wonderful new furnishing finds to adorn the décor and play dress up with.
Membership is free but by invitation only. Take advantage of this exclusive invite to Fab.com
- Once you get your membership, “login and save a bundle on some awesome design objects”.
New Sales are taking place every day; following is a small sample of the shopping adventures at Fab. Check in at Fab.comto see all of the offerings!
The newest offerings
- Twig Terrariums; Magical Worlds of Moss “These are not your grandmother’s terrariums. Brooklyn’s Twig Terrariums creates magical miniature worlds filled with figurines that delight the eye: sweet reminders, romantic reminders, a sculptor at work. Some are assembled, some are DIY—but they’re all beautiful. “
- Romi Ceramics; Sculptural Homeware “Modern, practical and full of personality—Romi Ceramics lets your home play dress up with beautiful vases, bowls and kitchenware. From her studio in NYC, designer Romi Hefetz handcrafts porcelain accents that can function as practical accessories and sculptural art.”
- Christian Petersen; Freaking Out: Fantasy Prints! “The Modern Stylographer—a print studio in South Carolina—is where hard-at-work artist Christian Petersen creates high-quality giclées that will make you laugh and learn. From sci-fi flick and sarcastic love letter posters to outer-space animal and paper taxidermy prints, deck your walls with these inspired graphics.”
- Antique Revival; Asian Accent Pieces “Antique Revival encourages us to design outside the box. With furniture that spans from vintage Tibetan cabinets to Chinese-inspired tables, no corner will be left bare. This line of Asian décor elevates a flat space to one instantly filled with exotic and eclectic amenities, with more options for storage!”
- LoocStudio; Handmade American Furniture “LoocStudio aspires to create furniture that will be passed down for generations. Timeless in design and in construction, its lean, geometric pieces offer solutions for modern living and are hand made at its factory in the U.S. These tables, sofas, consoles and dressers are a few highlights from its collection.”
- Dimmalimm; Stay On Coasters “One can only imagine the kind of dinners thrown by Ragga Katia and Disa Ketils, the Icelandic mother-daughter team behind Dimmalimm. They seem to know exactly what every host and hostess needs for an impeccable event. Case in point: this collection of thoughtfully crafted coasters that also serve as glass tags.”
A Fantastic sale that ends in three days
- Artless Furniture; Timeless Works of Walnut Art “Artless Furniture creates solid pieces with clean lines and virtually indestructible materials. Its walnut furniture—with details in materials like salvaged barn wood and vintage linen—is designed to withstand everyday use and retain its elegance for generations to come.”
Do not miss the many sales that will be ending soon; check out two of the coolest fab finds
- Laserist; Mind-Bending 3D Wood Puzzles “Brainteasers are a fun way to sharpen your logic skills—especially when there’s a tangible reward at the finish line. These laser-cut wood puzzles from designer Cary Chleborad offer the mental workout you’ve been craving in 3D form. Assemble your way to a submarine, a racecar, a functioning tablet stand and more!”
- Dino Sanchez; Cleverly Useful Lighting and Art “Designer and artist Dino Sanchez boasts a gorgeously successful sense of style. His delightfully practical objects—a soon-to-be-iconic Bracket Lamp and Keep Air Fresh Matches, a roving art installation for you to use at home—have been featured in ID magazine and The New York Times.”
Take a trip by Fab.comeveryday tocheck out the cool magazine offerings, the fashionable eyewear and jewelry, and even pet treats, gifts, accessories, and much, much more. Fab is a new adventure everyday of the week!
Check out the pop-up “Shops” tab for “Sales that stick around a bit longer” providing more inspiration and advice.
Do not forget to shop for your Valentines with Fab; funky jewelry, cool fashions, lovely décor furnishings
- Design Your Valentine; Our Guide to a Cliché Free V-day “Calling all modern lovers! Give a gift that will make your sweetheart swoon. We’re offeringValentine’s Day mainstays with a new twist! From sexy toys and lingerie to handcrafted jewelry and art prints loaded with love, Fab’s got just the things for your special someone.”
Have a great time getting lost in the Fab.com shopping experience.
- Fab.com offers unique furnishings and other distinctive goodies, at amazing prices. New sales on the coolest furnishings can be found with every new day starting daily at 11am ET/ 8am PT. Fabulous new styles to dress up the décor and the body can be found every day.
The Core Beliefsof Fab.com is design. “Everyone everywhere can benefit from good design. Fab believes in providing an exceptional customer experience and is on a mission to be the world’s most valuable design resource”
Always aim to be your most fabulous and never be afraid to dance!
Read and subscribe to more Interior Design and Interior Decorating articles.