Feeling peachy keen today?
Are you ready for the summer? Okay, maybe the weather isn’t technically ready but that doesn’t mean your closet can jump start the summer right. When you go to retailers you will see that they have already started displaying their swimwear, so maybe it is a sign.
One way to prepare for summer is by picking up the beautiful colors for the season. One popular color that should be a staple in your closet is peach. Torrid is starting the summer season right by providing you with several items that are reasonably priced. As an avid fan of Torrid, I’ve noticed that they won’t provide you with one or two items that are red based or purple based. They strive on helping you create several outfits with that color in mind.
Peach is such a light and airy color. Also, if you are not that girly girl who goes for bright pink, peach is an excellent alternative that can easily be paired up with some dark denim. It might not be summer yet but that doesn’t mean that you can’t incorporate it into your closet now. Some of the items that are on the racks at Torrid can still be worn under your jacket when you are going out on the town tonight. So layer and layer right ladies and you can bring the summer in January.
Here are some excellent items from Torrid to to get you started:
1. The photo in this article is the lovely Peach Garden Rose Off-Shoulder Top. Great for a night or date top.
2. Looking for something more casual? Try this Peach and Grey Overdye Striped V-neck tee.
3. Need something for work that can also transition to happy hour? Try this beautiful Peach Lace Inset Chiffon Top
4. This top is definitely summer worthy and girly. Take a look at the Peach Challis Floral Tank Top!
5. Finally, if you are wanting more a more casual top, this Peach Snap Front Tank Top will do the trick.
Happy shopping ladies.