Hollywood’s leading ladies shined in spectacular designer gowns, radiant Platinum jewelry, and awe-inspiring makeup & hair at the 84th Annual Academy Awards.
Oscars Sunday brought Hollywood’s brightest and most talented stars together for one fairy-tale night of accolades, film magic and amazing fashion. The 84th Annual Academy Awards and after-parties continues to be the talk of Tinsletown and around the globe regarding who was a hit, who was a miss and most importantly who wore what— to achieve that winning look.
Here is a rundown of Hollywood’s leading ladies and what they wore on Oscar Sunday:
- Jessica Chastain – the gorgeous “The Help” nominee glammed it up on Oscar night with a striking black and gold Alexander McQueen gown for her first Oscars ever. She may not have taken Oscar gold but she was definitely a fashion winner. What’s more, you can “Get the Look” of Jessica’s magnificent manicure with Essie. Celeb Manicurist Debbie Leavitt used essie’s Berry Hard ($8/www.essie.com) for Jessica’s manicure and pedicure creating a stunning and timeless style that’s sure to be a classic this season
- Milla Jovovich- the beautiful presenter was definitely one of the best dressed in a sparkling one-shouldered Elie Saab gown with silver paillette detail
- Octavia Spencer – the Best Supporting Actress winner looked stunning in a figure-flattering Tadashi Shoji gown accompanied with stunning Neil Lane jewels: Platinum and diamond briolette chandelier earrings and a fab Platinum and diamond cocktail ring by Neil Lane
- Michelle Williams– Best Actress Nominee looked “red hot” in a ravishing Louis Vuitton gown with a diamond bow accent…she rocked this dress, achieving a winning look
- Angelina Jolie- looked show-stopping in a classic black Versace gown with a daring thigh-high slit. She also wore Neil Lane jewels for some added sparkle and drama including Platinum and cushion-cut diamond drop earrings, Platinum and a cushion-cut diamond ring
- Shailene Woodley– ‘The Descendants’ actress opted for a cream-colored, long-sleeved Valentino Couture with crochet-detail accompanied with Platinum and diamond wire drop earrings by Harry Winston. Although Shailene’s dress wasn’t a standout, her mani sure was…and you can “Get the Look.” Celeb Manicurist Nettie Davis used a mix of Essie’s Ballet Slippers and Au Natural ($8 each/www.essie.com) to create Shailene’s light and neutral manicure. This neutral beige mix is the perfect color for spring, allowing you to show off bold styles and colorful dresses without using too much color and keeping it “pretty simple” on your nails
- Jennifer Lopez– the Oscar presenter and “American Idol” sweetheart made a bold statement with a plunging sequined Zuhair Murad gown with cut-out sleeves accompanied with gorgeous Platinum and diamond earrings and rings by Lorraine Schwartz
- Nina Dobrev– stepped out for the Elton John Oscar party in a black J. Mendel gown, which she paired with Chopard jewels, Brian Atwood shoes, and a Jimmy Choo clutch. Her jewels were stunning, Platinum and diamond cluster earrings (13 carats) and a Platinum and diamond cuff (18 carats), both by Chopard. The “mane attraction” was her adorable fishtail braid- Nina was spotted earlier that day getting her hair braided at the Braid Bar at Nine Zero One Salon in West Hollywood. You can “Get the Look” at The Braid Bar at Nine Zero One Salon- the hotspot where celebs and those seeking to look like one can get an amazing 15 minute tress service for only $25 — and no appointment is necessary
- Stacy Keibler – George Clooney’s golden gal shined in a gold Marchesa gown accented with an elegant rose swirl on her right hip. “Get the Look” with a Dalia McPhee stunner that resembles Stacy’s red carpet look for fraction of the price at www.daliaonline.com
- Cameron Diaz– the presenter wore a strapless form-fitting Gucci gown with a splash of sequins paired with the following Tiffany & Co. jewels: a Platinum and emerald-cut diamond necklace, stunning Platinum and bezel-set diamond stud earrings and a Platinum and round diamond Dome ring
- Rooney Mara– “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo” and Best Actress nominee pulled off a contrasting look with a glam white Givenchy gown accompanied with a Platinum and diamond ring with a miniature portrait circa 1910 by Fred Leighton
- Penelope Cruz– looked lovely in lavender with an Armani Prive gown paired with Chopard jewelry: a Platinum and pear-shape diamond necklace, Platinum and diamond cluster earrings and a Platinum and fancy-shape diamond line bracelet
- Kristen Wiig– the “Bridesmaids” star and funny gal wore a simple beige J. Mendel gown but glammed it up with striking Neil Lane jewels: a pair of wide platinum and diamond bracelets, a Platinum ring with diamonds, emerald and ruby, Platinum and diamond eternity bands and Platinum and diamond chandelier earrings
- Maya Rudolph– the “Bridesmaids” lady looked plum pretty in an eggplant Johanna Johnson gown paired with Neil Lane bling including stunning Platinum and diamond bracelets, a glam cocktail ring and Platinum and diamond cluster earrings, all by Neil Lane
- Tina Fey– Television’s sweetheart looked classic in black with a body-hugging strapless Carolina Herrera gown. She topped off this classic glam look with Bulgari jewels: Platinum earrings with sixteen oval cut blue sapphires and sixteen mixed shape emeralds (2.94 carats) and a beautiful Platinum ring with sapphire (15.10 carats), emeralds (3.60 carats), and baguette diamonds (0.66 carats)
- Natalie Portman– the Oscar winner channeled old Hollywood glamour with a red polka-dotted vintage Haute Couture Christian Dior frock from 1954 paired with Platinum Harry Winston jewels- Platinum and diamond drop earrings and a Platinum and diamond v-shaped cluster necklace.