Valentine’s Day awaits, and for those wishing to do something exceptionally special for February 14th, The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte has introduced a new 14-Carat Chocolate Package highlighting the wonder, drama and romance that is chocolate – and more.
The 14-Carat Chocolate Package at The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte is designed to provide private access to the hotel’s popular Bar Cocoa all-dessert dining and culinary school experience, and to feature two treasured keepsakes, including a Le Vian® Chocolate Diamond with 14-carat white gold necklace, and a chocolate-hued fine writing instrument from Montblanc®.
Culinary highlights of the culinary weekend experience include a five-course all-dessert Champagne and Chocolate Dinner, featuring such pairings as Caramelized Lemon Chiboust and Berry Consommé served with Perrier-Jouët Grand Brüt, or Chocolate Pistachio & Raspberry Macaron with Moët & Chandon Nectar Rosé Imperial.
Not limited just to travelers in the 14% tax bracket, the 14-Carat Chocolate Package at The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte is priced at $14,000, includes tax and gratuity and features the following, offered not just on February 14th but on weekends throughout February, 2012:
· Two Nights in The Ritz-Carlton Suite, featuring a spectacular sound system and floor-to-ceiling panoramic views of Charlotte
· Private Dessert Cooking Class for Two at Bar Cocoa’s Cocoa Lab Kitchen, including instruction in replicating beloved Southern desserts from the award-winning movie The Help
· Champagne & Chocolate All-Dessert Dinner for Two at Bar Cocoa
· A Le Vian 14K White Gold and Chocolate Diamond Pendant Necklace
· A Montblanc Chocolate Brown Bohème Fountain Pen
· Weekend Brunch for Two at Bar Cocoa
· Honey Detox and Chocolate Truffle Body Treatment and Massage for Two at The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Charlotte
· A dedicated private car and driver throughout the stay
· Limousine service to/from the hotel and a local address or to/from the hotel and Charlotte Douglas International Airport
For personalized reservations assistance, please contact Ashley Branch at The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte, at 704-549-4735 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 704-549-4735 end_of_the_skype_highlighting. Seven days’ advance notice is required to finalize all reservations for this limited-access romance travel experience.
About The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte: An eco-focused rarity among luxury hotels, the LEED® Gold-certified Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte offers 146 luxurious guest accommodations, a 13,000-square-foot bi-level penthouse Spa & Wellness Center with fitness center and bromine-treated swimming pool, and more than 12,000 square-feet of contemporary meeting and gathering space. Dining highlights include the acclaimed 15th-floor Urban Sip Wine and Scotch Bar; Bar Cocoa, presenting a new chocolate dining and retail experience complemented by dessert cooking classes in Cocoa Lab; The Lobby Lounge’s regional and organic culinary choices and signature martinis, cocktails, wines, coffees and flavored ice teas; and a street-side BLT Steak offering prime cuts of beef, fresh seafood, tempting side dishes and classic American dessert favorites. Located seven miles from Charlotte Douglas International Airport, the AAA Five-Diamond property enjoys a walkable setting moments from Uptown Charlotte’s favorite sights, sounds, businesses and attractions.
Information from a January 26th 2012 press release.
The Charlotte Holidays Examiner is your local resource for all things holiday going on in the Queen city. Do you want to read more? Click the ‘Subscribe’ button under my name to receive e-mail alerts when I publish new articles. You can also follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/laurendomm or e-mail me at email@example.com.