Heidi Klum and Seal separated after seven years. Seven years of marriage. That’s a long time! Especially for a celebrity couple. Klum, a famous Victoria’s Secret model and host of Project Runway, married Seal, music artist, in 2005. The couple have four children (including one from a previous relationship of Heidi’s that Seal adopted).
They seemed like the perfect couple. They even renewed their vows every year. They were the ideal couple and appeared to be so in love. But the funny thing about other people’s relationships is you never know what’s going on within that relationship. Rumor has it the couple are breaking up because of Seal’s anger issues and incessant partying. Other reports say it’s due to the couples’ busy schedules and time apart.
But of all the celebrity breakups this is by far the best (so far at least). The couple are remaining civil (so far) for the kids’ sake. Check out this statement they released:
“While we have enjoyed seven very loving, loyal and happy years of marriage, after much soul-searching we have decided to separate,” the couple said in a statement, according to the Associated Press. “We have had the deepest respect for one another throughout our relationship and continue to love each other very much, but we have grown apart. This is an amicable process and protecting the well-being of our children remains our top priority, especially during this time of transition.”
Now that’s how you have a divorce! What couple can openly and honestly refer to their relationship as “loving, loyal and happy” even during the break up??!!! Now who knows how long this maturity will last, but it’s definitely a step in the right direction (or the sign of a great publicist). If only we could all come away from a relationship remembering the good times instead of harping on the bad.
What you said on Twitter:
- @mallomar107: Heidi klum and seal are separating?? what is with all these celeb breakups? does ANYONE stay together anymore?
- @GiulianaRancic: It’s confirmed. After seven years of marriage, Heidi and Seal have split. Sad to hear. They seemed so in love. @ENews @eonline
- @Busyphillipps25: Not Heidi and Seal!! NOT HEIDI AND SEAL!!!!
- @ForeverKhadijah: Marriage is tough, a huge job and commitment! I really hope Heidi Klum and Seal splitting is a rumor! Never good news esp w/ kids :(
- @ENews: Could Seal‘s Split From Heidi Klum Actually Help His Album Sales? eonli.ne/zRGVM6