In the midst of a cold winter, have pleasant spring fantasies this weekend as the American Consumer Shows comes to Long Island in NY, January 6th, 7th, and 8th, 2012. This is a great chance to meet exhibitors in the many aspects of the home improvement industry to prepare for springtime home improvements.
Long Island Spring Home Hot Tub & Landscape Show “is an event designed for homeowners in all stages of remodeling, landscaping and decorating their homes. Each event includes hundreds of home improvement and landscaping exhibits with product demonstrations and sample interior and exterior vignettes. With a combination of new products and expert advice from the pros, the Home Show inspires homeowners with countless ideas on enhancing their home’s comfort and functionality, as well as its aesthetic appeal and overall value.”
The show is being held at:
Farmingdale State College
2350 Broadhollow Road
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Show Dates and Hours:
Friday, January 6, 11:00am – 10:00pm
Saturday, January 7, 10:00am – 10:00pm
Sunday, January 8, 10:00am – 6:00pm
This is a fantastic way to spend the weekend escaping the cold outdoors. Enjoy the free admission and get all of your spring home improvement questions answered. With so many exhibitors this gives all a chance to shop and compare. If you are interested in purchasing a product or service make sure that you ask for a special show price.
- All of the newest products will be available to see and learn about.
- Shop around for the best professional contractors for your needs. Be sure to ask questions.
- Take this opportunity to ask the experts for advice and tips.
Enjoy the day out in Farmingdale.
- The college is located off of Route 110. After you visit the show take advantage of shopping at the many furnishing stores situated near the college along Route 110.
- Stop by nearby Republic Airport to watch the small planes taking off and landing. Enjoy a bite to eat at the 56th Fighter Group, located inside the airport. Sit back and take pleasure in the show of planes coming and going as you enjoy an aperitif and a lovely meal. This restaurant is like a museum of armed forces artifacts. It even has old army jeeps stationed outside to please the kids, young and old.
You will enjoy a nice day out and a chance to be inspired for the upcoming spring season. Take advantage of getting the most of your home improvement shopping, taken care of in one arena. Relax, relish the day out and never be afraid to dance!
Read and subscribe to more Interior Design and Interior Decorating articles written for modenook.com