What should you expect from Bravo TV in the coming year? Lots of good stuff! They’ve expanded their original programming by 25% and will offer new shows like Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis (can’t wait to see this show!), Shahs of Sunset, Love Broker, Million Dollar Listing New York, Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding, along with specials The Kandi Factory with Kandi Burruss and The Ring Leader. Bethenny Frankel will return in Bethenny Ever After 3 (remember terror on the high seas?) Kathy Griffin will give us her weekly take on pop culture in Kathy as she covers headlines, gossip and more. In May, Around the World in 80 Plates with hosts Curtis Stone and Cat Cora will debut — a “globe-trekking food fight, in which 12 chefs compete in a culinary race that covers 10 countries in 44 days.” Returning shows include Pregnant in Heels, The Millionaire Matchmaker, and Million Dollar Listing LA. Details below via Bravo.
- Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis – Premieres Wednesday, March 14 at 9pm ET/PT – Jeff, Jenni, and Zoila take over someone’s home to redesign not only their space, but their lives. Jeff will observe the homeowners and diagnose their problems with the goal of improving them inside and out.
- Shahs of Sunset – Premieres March 2012 – The new docu-series will explore a group of young Persian-American friends who juggle living and working in Los Angeles while balancing the demands of their families and traditions.
- Love Broker – Premieres March 2012 – Follows New York’s most passionate matchmaker, Lori Zaslow, as she hits the streets of Manhattan searching tirelessly for soulmates for her clients.
- Million Dollar Listing New York – Premieres March 2012 – Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles has been known to show some of the biggest and most expensive properties that California has to offer, but now it’s time for the East Coast to showcase its luxury properties in “Million Dollar Listing New York.”
- Around The World in 80 Plates – Premieres May 2012 – Culinary experts, Curtis Stone and Cat Cora host. The series follows 12 chefs competing in a culinary race across 10 countries in 44 days.
- Kathy – Premieres spring 2012 – One-hour weekly talk show hosted by two-time Emmy winner Kathy Griffin with Griffin’s thoughts on the week’s biggest headlines and tabloid gossip as well as feature stand-up routines, celebrity interviews and taped segments.
- Don’t Be Tardy For The Wedding – Premieres spring 2012 – Fans will have a front row seat for Kim Zolciak’s extravagant wedding with Kroy Biermann, Defensive End for the Atlanta Falcons, in the new docu-series.
- The Ring Leader – Premieres Monday, February 27 at 10pm ET/PT – Follows larger than life wedding planner, Kristin Banta, whose out-of-the-box style is revolutionizing the way couples look at their special day.
- The Kandi Factory – Premieres Sunday, March 4 at 10pm ET/PT – Following Real Housewives of Atlanta star and multi-platinum songwriter, Kandi Burruss, as she transforms two music hopefuls into the next big pop star.
- Kathy Griffin Comedy Specials – Premieres 2012 – Kathy Griffin has been confirmed for two new one-hour stand-up specials this year, adding to her already impressive 13 original comedy specials she has performed for Bravo since 2005.
- Watch What Happens: Live Season Six – Airs Sunday through Thursday beginning January 8 at 11pm ET/PT.
- Tabatha Takes Over Season Four – Premieres Tuesday, January 10 at 10pm ET/PT – Tabatha Coffey takes on more than just salons!
- Inside The Actors Studio – George Clooney Episode premieres Tuesday, January 31 at 8pm ET/PT – The Emmy nominated series will return with high profile celebrity guests. First up on Tuesday, January 31 at 8pm will be George Clooney followed later in the year with the cast and creators of “Glee.”
- Bethenny Ever After Season Three – Premieres Monday, February 20 at 9pm ET/PT – Bethenny Frankel is living life in the fast lane, juggling her many roles as wife, mother and mogul, etc.
- Pregnant in Heels – Season 2 – Returns spring 2012 – The docu-drama returns following maternity concierge, fashion designer and pregnancy guru, Rosie Pope, as she guides the most affluent, expectant mothers in New York City through the joys and perils of preparing to have a baby.
- The Millionaire Matchmaker Season Six – Returns 2012 – Patti Stanger returns with staff Destin Pfaff, and Rachel Federoff.
- Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles Season Five – Returns 2012 – Los Angeles’ real estate market series follows the lives of three aggressive real estate magnates selling multi-million dollar properties in the most exclusive neighborhoods – Hollywood, Malibu and Beverly Hills.