Take out available: Order now by calling 404-256-2100.
Their menu is organic and local/regional wherever possible.
World Peace Cafe is peaceful dining amongst Atlanta friends, bring a couple more and come in and have some heart and soul warming soup.
- See this month’s specials here
- Peace Deal: $4.99. choose two sides.
Breakfast is served all day, (Pancackes til 11am on Weekdays), to fit everyone’s schedule.
- Breakfast Wrap (w) – Two warm corn tortillas, scrambled eggs, creamy salsa, cheddar cheese. Fruit side. – $8
- Breakfast Quesadilla – A flour tortilla lightly toasted, smothered in scrambled eggs, cheese, mushroom, onion, & pico de gallo salsa. Served with fresh fruit. $10.
- Pimento Cheese Omelet – 3 eggs with our pimento cheese, with roasted potato wedges and toast. – $9
- Tuscan Omelet – A fluffy, 3 egg omelet folded over fresh mozzarella, basil, and tomato slices. Served with potato wedges & toast. $9
- Mushroom Swiss Omelet – 3 egg omelet folded over a pocket of savory sauteed baby portabello mushrooms and onions, covered in Swiss cheese. Served with toast & potato wedges. $9.
- Southwestern Omelet – Three eggs wrapped over slices of fresh ripe avocado & covered in our homemade pico de gallo salsa. Served with potato wedges & toast. $9
- Vegan Cranberry-Orange Pancakes – Two vegan pancakes with orange zest and cranberries. Fruit side. – $8. Additional pancake $3
- Mushroom Frittata – 3 eggs, zucchini, mushroom, and onion, roasted potato wedges and toast. – $10
- Red Pepper Frittata – Broccoli, red pepper, and onions, with roasted potato wedges and toast. – $10
- Potato Frittata – Diced potatoes and sauteed onions baked with cheddar cheese into a three egg omelet. Served with fresh fruit. $10
- Tofu Scramble (w/v) – Tofu scrambled with veggies and spices, with roasted potato wedges. – $8
- Three Eggs Your Way – Scrambled or fried, served with roasted potato wedges and toast. – $7.00
May also choose two eggs your way $6.00 Add cheese for $1
- Organic Fresh Fruit and Yogurt (w) – Fruit and steroid-free vanilla yogurt drizzled with honey. – $6
Soups this month:
Cup $3.50, Bowl $5.50.
Sweet Potato (vegan), Tomato Basil (vegan), Carrot Ginger (vegan), Tuscan Pantry.
To get the latest updates from Atlanta Holistic Health Examiner ‘click’ the subscribe button above.