What is Liberty Takeover 2012?
Liberty Takeover 2012 is the creation of Alexander Snitker and Francisco Rodriguez. The objective of this movement is to restore a Constitutional Republic in the State of Florida. The group understands that federal government continues to encroach on each citizen’s civil and economic liberties. Liberty Takeover 2012 also fully realizes the current Florida Legislature will not do what is necessary to contain the growth of the federal government’s power into the State of Florida.
How will Liberty Takeover 2012 prove to be effective in the coming elections?
Liberty Takeover 2012 has presented guidelines and methods of engagement to ensure success in the spread of the Liberty movement across the State of Florida
1) It is a FOR-PROFIT organization. In order to compete against the big corporations supporting all of the establishment candidates, there must be money to support the organization.
2) It will working to establish Constitutionalists at all levels of government–including city, county, state, regional, and national.
3) The goal is to remove the political class and establishment politicians and replace them with principled individuals who truly represent the needs of everyday people.
4) It must create positions for volunteers to help that require just two hours or less each week to promote the cause. If a person feels he or she can take on additional responsibilities, the option to grow within the organization is open.
5) In order to beat the establishment politicians, Liberty Takeover 2012 must embrace capitalism and free-market competition. There are two ways to garner financial support to win elections. The first is through the influx of special-interest group funding, which will guarantee the wants of a few people with a lot of money will be promoted. The other is to grow a grassroots coalition of voters with common interests. Just working alone, they cannot afford to make huge campaign contributions to get their candidates a balanced amount of air time. However, when combined with hundreds or even thousands of other small contributors, all sides can compete on an even level.
6) Liberty Takeover 2012 must help to train potential politicians–the Liberty Takeover 2012 campaign has a seven-plus step method of training and developing politicians to run at all levels of offices.
7) The group will work across party lines–though the cause may appear Libertarian on the surface, Liberty Takeover 2012 is open to input and participation from individuals of all political parties and ideologies. This includes Libertarians, Republicans, Democrats, Greens, Constitutionalists, Tea, Independents, and any other voter that values individual and economic liberty.
How can one get involved?
Liberty Takeover 2012 is looking for like-minded individuals across the State of Florida to join the cause. For more information, visit the Liberty Takeover 2012 website at: http://www.libertytakeover2012.com/, and the Facebook event page at: http://www.facebook.com/events/106280142829074/.