Sanford, Florida-based Millennium Luxury Coaches were featured in a “Tricked Out Trailers” episode of the Travel Channel’s popular “Ultimate Travel Series” that aired today (Saturday 21st January, 2012). The show – produced by Van Nuys, CA-based Film Garden Entertainment – featured a variety of rigs from a double-decker mansion on wheels to a bulletproof expedition vehicle built for the ultimate overlanding nomad.
The Travel Channel “Tricked Out Trailers” motorhome and travel trailer lineup included the following rigs:
Two Storey Class 8 Motorhome
- Ron Anderson’s mammoth double-decker celebrity Mobile Estates always attract considerable media attention which is hardly surprising when they are used my so many A-list Hollywood celebrities including Vin Diesel, Will Smith and Simon Cowell.
The Ultimate Overland Expedition Vehicle
- Michael Van Pelt’s Nixa, Missouri-based Global Expedition Vehicles (GXV) go anywhere overland expedition rigs are said to provide the ultimate RVing experience and Andy Trabucco’s $360,000 GXV Safari on a 2011 International 7500 WorkStar SFA 4×4 chassis (with a Maxx- Force 10 engine) is a case in point. (Check out the GXV in this Travel Channel Video).
A Restored 250K Silver Bullet
- Wheat Ridge, Colorado-based Timeless Travel Trailers restore and remanufacture a variety of classic trailers – including vintage Silver Streaks, Streamlines, Spartans, Westcrafts and Avions – in a dedicated 13,000 square-foot facility in Northwest Denver. The “Tricked Out Trailers” episode focused on a beautiful rebuild of an Airstream travel trailer. Selling price a mere $250,000!
The World’s First Class A Amphibious Motorhome
- John and Julie Giljam’s amphibious, twin slide out, Class A motorhome – dubbed the Terra Wind – is touted as the world’s only amphibious RV. Manufactured by South Carolina-based CAMI the 6 mpg, 15 ton behemoth costs a mere $1.2 million. Of course, if you’re on a limited budget you could always opt for Sealander’s amphibious Schwimm Caravan instead. (Check out the Terra Wind Travel Channel Video).
The World’s Most Luxurious Class A Motorhome
- Millennium Luxury Coaches claim that they use the most advanced technology in the industry. Their 50,000lb, 4-slide out Prevost based coaches are heavily detailed and include walnut floors, antique bronze fixtures, Italian leather upholstery and even incorporate Swarovski crystal door knobs on the cabinetry. Millennium units retail for a staggering $2 million (check out the video).
The World’s Ultimate Tailgating Motorhome
- The $300,000 Eagle One is a tricked out triple-slide Forest River Class A motorhome (towing a custom 20-foot trailer) that is the ultimate homage to an American Football team, in this case the Philadelphia Eagles.(Check out the Eagle One Travel Channel Video).
The World’s Ultimate Tour Bus
- C&W music star Easton Corbin’s band tour the US in a collection of Prevost coaches operated by Whites Creek, TN-based Diamond Coach. Whilst Corbin chills out on his rig the rest of his band hang out on their 12-bunk Prevost XLII. (Check out Easton Corbin’s bus in this Travel Channel Video).
The Travel Channel’s Ultimate Travel Series “Tricked out Trailers” show first aired on December 11, 2011. Check your Travel Channel TV listings for upcoming rebroadcasts of this episode.
Additional Information: Film Garden Entertainment • The Travel Channel •
The RVing Examiner recently interviewed graphic artist Dean Loucks who is providing stunning custom paintjobs for luxury US coach manufacturer Liberty Coach:
- Liberty Coach creates airbrushed RV masterpieces courtesy of Dean Loucks