One More Disney Day is a 24 hour event being held at both Disneyland and the Magic Kingdom. It starts at 6 a.m. on February 29 and runs for 24 hours straight. At Disneyland, one of the big draws is free special mouse ears for the first 2,000 guests.
Although Florida isn’t having the same giveaway, you’ll be able to buy some really cute merchandise with a special logo if you pull an all-nighter (or at least part of one) at the park. In addition to the t-shirts pictured at left, you’ll also be able to buy hoodies and wrist watches, according to the official Disney Blog.
What about hunger pangs? If you need a snack, you can buy special cupcakes and other confections bearing the special logo, too.
This event is especially historic at the Magic Kingdom; Disneyland has had special extended openings before, so it’s a more unique event for Florida.
Once this special event is over, it means that the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is just around the corner. While that event has special merchandise, too, you’re restricted to regular park hours.
My ebooks about Disney and the other Central Florida parks include:
- 10 Disney Cruise Line Tips for Adults: Kindle or Nook
- Mickey Mouse is My Neighbor (life in Celebration, FL): Kindle or Nook
- Complete eBook Guide to SeaWorld Orlando: Kindle or Nook
- 15 Tips for Saving Money on Disney Cruise Line: Kindle or Nook
- 25 Tips for Visiting Disney World With Babies, Toddlers & Young Kids: Kindle or Nook
- eBook Guide to Legoland Florida: Kindle and Nook
- Legoland Florida for Adults: Kindle and Nook
- 5 Steps to Your Own Internet Travel Agency: Kindle