It’s going to be a great weekend for shopping and stepping out in style! Secession Art & Design is having their biggest annual sale of the year and a happy hour for additional shopping pleasure, top International designer Hirooka Naoto will in town to promote his latest collection and the highly anticipated Snow fashion show is bringing hot styles to this cold San Francisco winter. However you spend your weekend, enjoy it in style!
Local designer Wen Guo is going to have a special scarf sale on Fab.com starting Friday. Make sure to stop by the website for great savings on her fashionable collection! In addition, check out the Secession Art & Design happy hour sale!
- Gallery of Jewels – 20% – 50% sale, Friday, January 27 thru Tuesday, January 31, 2012, SF, 10:30 am to 6:00 pm
The Gallery of Jewels annual sale continues for this last weekend at each of their store locations in San Francisco! Save up to 50% off their collection of jewelry, many from local Bay Area designers.
- Secession Art & Design Happy Hour, Friday, January 27 thru Sunday, January 29 2012, 3361 Mission Street, SF, (12:00 to 7:00 pm Gallery Hours), (6:30 to 9:30 pm Friday Happy Hour)
Secession Art & Design’s biggest sale of the year starts Additionally, art at Front Porch is 20% off and select New Skool & Secession wear-ables are 30% to 50% off. Make sure to stop in for artful shopping and savings!In addition to having their biggest sale of the year, Secession Art & Design hosting a special happy hour with extended shopping hours. Come for drinks, snacks and a chance to meet the featured artists and designers. In addition, art, clothing and jewelry are 20% store wide! Make sure to stop in for artful night of mingling, shopping and savings!
The Gallery of Jewels and Secession Art & Design sales continues through the weekend. In addition, enjoy these other special fashion events:
- h.NAOTO shopping event, Saturday, January 28 to Monday, January 30, 2012, 1746 Post Street, SF, 12:00 to 7:00 pm
Popular Japanese designer Hirooka Naoto is making a special appearance at his SF store in Japantown to promote his new collection and to prepare for his fist U.S. Goth Night Fashion Show on Monday, January 30th at DNA Lounge. If you make a purchase over $10 at the store on January 28th to 30th, you will receive a free admission and drink ticket for the the fashion show. If you spend over $100 at the store, you’ll receive a signed Polaroid with the designer in an original h.NAOTO card frame. Come stop by the store and get style tips from the designer himself!
- Treasure Island Flea Market, Saturday, January 28 & Sunday, January 29, 2012, Avenue of the Palms, Treasure Island, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Treasure Island is the perfect venue to enjoy treasure hunting for the unique items from local Bay Area designers, collectors, makers, artists, crafters, food purveyors and wineries. While shopping enjoy live entertainment and some of the best specialty foods of the Bay. Cost to attend is $3. Free parking.
- Fashion+Techsf 2nd Anniversary & Geek Style Lounge Series, Saturday, January 28, 2012, The Infinity: Club Lounge, 333 Main Street, SF, 6:00 to 10:00 pm
Fashion+TechSF is hosting a Pop-up Shop featuring San Francisco designers and jewelers. Come shop, mingle and enjoy the special fashion and style presentations throughout the evening. $15 to attend.
- SNOW – a White Fashion Event, Saturday, January 28, 2012, Cowden – 180 Shipley Street, SF, 6:00 to 11:00 pm
SFBA Fashion Network presents the highly anticipated annual event: SNOW – a White Fashion Event 2012. Come dressed up in your finest, stylish white attire (dress code strictly enforced) and enjoy an evening of inspiring fashion in a runway show featuring the collections of local designers Cana Klebanoff, Cari Borja, Herbert Williamson, Joseph Domingo, Julie Schindler and Violetta Vieux. This promises to be one of the hottest events of the year! General admission ticket cost is $20 and front row seating is $40.