The winter clearance sales are nearing the end in Columbia, and most of us are looking forward to spring. The new spring fashions are a unique medley of classic, retro, handcrafted and colorful. Belk has introduced some of the new looks for spring and shared with us the “most wanted” looks for southern thrifty fashion shoppers.
Surprisingly, many of the newest looks can be found at amazingly reasonable prices for the budget-conscious shopper. Some are even currently available at clearance prices, and Belk is an excellent place to begin the season by pairing savings of up to 70% off with the hottest new looks to hit the 2012 fashion scene.
The long skirt is back and bigger than ever this year. Those who do not feel comfortable in shorter skirts will be both pleased and comfortable with the longer length. The fashion world is fascinated with new lengths that are edgy, ethereal, pleated, trimmed and tailored.
This versatile piece offers endless opportunities for mix and match with your favorite tanks, tee, knits, blouses and tops. A long skirt can be worn for virtually every occasion, from the classroom to the workplace to the Boardroom to an evening out. Think of a new look with an open-shoulder look or a bright new color to usher in the season. Currently on sale at Belk are:
- Choices Celinas long crinkle doe suede skirts, reduced from $50.00 to $12.49
- Karen Kane plus size side slit long skirts, reduced from $91.00 to $45.50
- Jones New York Collection long velvet skirts, reduced from $$109.00 to $26.99
- ND New Directions crinkle maxi skirts, reduced from $44.00 to $29.99
- Kim Rogers petite linen tier solid long skirts, reduced from $44.00 to $29.99
- Kim Rogers long twill skirts, reduced from $44.00 to $27.99
- Choices long slinky skirts, reduced from $44.00 to $29.99
- Storee pleat maxi skirts reduced from $68.00 to $16.99
- Sunny Leigh pleat skirts, reduced from $68.00 to $16.99
- Alex evening satin flat front long skirts, reduced from $86.00 to $21.99
The styles are chic, the color selection excellent, and the prices very right for Columbia thrifty fashion shoppers. Belk has selections in classic black and white, bright pink and teal, and nautical inspired stripes.
So, the spring forecast is in: go for a long skirt and mix and match to your heart’s delight with Belk’s selection of thrift-conscious styles and designer names.
For more new looks for spring, including striped dresses, boxy tops, openwork eyelet and crochet, colorful designs, new cardigans, color blocks and wide leg pants, fashion wedges and statement necklines, visit Belk’s Spring 2012 Fashion Images. Always remember, fashion comes at a price, but that price can be as thrifty as we choose to make it.
Belk is conveniently located at 3400 Forest Drive, 421 Bush River Road,100 Columbiana Circle and 670 Promenade Place in Columbia.
To see Belk’s complete selection of new spring fashions, sales and specials, and much more, or to place an order online, please visit Belk’s website.
If you would like to receive email alerts about fashion sales, bargains and thrifty finds in Columbia, please click the “Subscribe” button above this article.
Become a friend, or a follower.