11/2cups of chopped mixed vegetables ( choice of vegetables)
2 medium onions, ground into paste
1 tablespoon of oil
3/4 teaspoon of cumin seeds
1 teaspoon of red chilli powder
1 teaspoon of salt
11/2 teaspoon of gram flour
3/4 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- Boil the chopped vegetables for 2 minutes, till they are crash. Soak them in ice bath.
- Dry roast the gram flour and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the onion paste. Fry for 2 minutes at medium heat.
- Add the vegetables, salt and red chilli powder. Cook for about 3 minutes at low heat.
- Add the roasted gram flour and cover the vegetables. Cook at low heat for another 3 minutes. Remove from heat and add lemon juice. Serve it hot with bread or steamed rice.