Love that old one-card Yes/No spread, but yearn for a more detailed answer to your questions? We all do! Isn’t that what the Tarot is for? One of my favorite spreads to use for my clients is my highly detailed Yes/No Spread, consisting of 4 stacks of up to 13 cards. Give this one a try; I know you’ll love it! Please visit my shop The-BroomCloset.com for information on how to receive 15% off of your next order! If you’d like a reading, please message me or visit my Client Site! I also do local readings in Hattiesburg, MS.
- 4 Aces = Yes
- 3 Aces = Most Likely
- 2 Aces = Highly dependant on your choices
- 1 Ace = Probably Not
- No Aces = Not at all
Lily’s Yes/No Spread *Detailed* [Video attached]
- Shuffle and cut your cards, thinking deeply on your question, or having the client thinking deeply on their question as you or they shuffle the cards.
- When you [or the client] feels that the cards are ready, ask that the cards re-order themselves to show what the asker needs to know.
- Starting on pile #1, begin flipping over cards until you reach the 13th card OR an Ace.
- When you receive either the 13th card OR and Ace, start on pile #2.
- Repeat the process for piles #2 – #4.
- Count the number of piles with Aces on top & refer to the chart at the top of the article.
- Read the top cards as you would read a spread to help clarify the answer to the question. If all aces, you need no clarification!
Love the Tarot? Want to learn more spreads? Follow me on Twitter or Subscribe to get inbox messages [it’s free!]
Copyright 2012 Jennifer Jordan / All Rights Reserved