3 cups of crab meat
3 cups of breadcrumbs
3 large eggs
1 tablespoon of freshly ground black pepper
4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1/2 cup of oil
1 teaspoon of tobasco sauce
1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder
4 tablespoons of worcestershire sauce
- In a large mixing bowl mix the crabmeat with breadcrumbs.
- Take the rest of the ingredients except the oil in another mixing bowl and mix well. Now add the crabmeat breadcrumb mix. Mix well.
- Make round balls from the mix and flatten them with hands into cakes. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Take awok and heat oil at medium heat. Fry the crab cakes at medium heat for 2 minutes on one side. Turn and fry for another 2 minutes till the crabcakes turn holder brown.
- Remove from the pan and drain on kitchen towel and serve hot with the sauce of choice or sour cream.