The Copper Dog downtown Lafayette is a vegetarian and (claims to be) vegan friendly cafe. Being vegan I did not find anything on the menu except hummus, and they didn’t have veggies to dip in it. Vegetarian entrees consisted of a soy dog and potato chips for $8 and a portabello sandwhiche for $10. I can get a whole package of soy dogs for $3.50! The food is really over priced as are the drinks. A glass of hot Lipton green tea is $3. As for the service… it was pushy and like we were not welcome. Overall not a great experience. I guess if money isn’t an issue and you want bland quick food the Copper Dog is the place for you. I would rather cook at home, thank you.
- Looking for the best of the bottom tier of sports bars try Rock Bottom Brewery
- Copper Kettle Downtown; you can eat healthy
- Copper Mountain hosts the first annual nighttime Winter Mountain Bike Race
- Copper Safety Fest includes prizes, dogs, demos and more
- Jayne Ann Krentz blends mystery and paranormal romance in ‘Copper Beach’