Open call auditions for “The Voice” are coming to Chicago. With these auditions sweeping the nation, those unique voices may want to take the opportunity to head over to Chicago’s McCormick Place on Saturday, March 3, 2012.
Do you have what it takes? Do you have that ‘Voice’?
Last season, “The Voice” had tremendous success averaging almost 13 million viewers. Season 2 of “The Voice” continues representing many talented singers.
The open call has several suggested guidelines for auditions.
- Prepare two (2) songs for the audition. Singers may not perform both songs, but they should be ready.
- No background tracks, accompaniment or instruments will be allowed at the open call audition. This is a cappella only.
- Dress accordingly. The judges are looking for serious artists only. Come dressed in a way that represents your style as an artist.
For information and other open call guidelines, visit the auditions at NBC TheVoice.com.
Potential contestants must be U.S. residents and be at least 15 years old. To audition one must meet all the eligibility requirements.
- Before you arrive, you must sign up for an Artist Account.
- Go to the website. Click here to register.
- Print the Audition Pass they email you and bring it along with a photo ID to the open call audition.
Can’t make the audition? The show is also accepting video submissions.
Deadline for DVD videos is Monday, April 16, 2012.
Don’t expect to see the four famous coaches, Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Cee Lo Green, or Christina Aguilera for they will not be at these open call auditions.
Producers from “The Voice” will be hosting contestant auditions in Chicago. However they suggest not contacting the audition venues directly. If you have questions, email email@example.com for more information.
Sign up today. Come out to audition Saturday, March 3 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
The Voice Open Call Auditions – March 3, 2012
2301 S. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60616
“The Voice” is a vocal competition reality series hosted by Carson Daly. Featuring four renowned artists from the music industry, these coaches desire to support talented artists.
“The Voice” airs Mondays at 7 p.m. (CT) on NBC. Currently the ‘Blind Auditions’ performances are taking the stage.