On Sunday February 12th, TNA will hold it’s Against All Odds PPV live from the Impact Wrestling Zone in Orlando, Florida. The PPV will have four title matches with the main event being a 4 way battle for the TNA world title currently held by Robert Roode. According to a Saturday February 11th report by ImpactWrestling.com, the following lineup has been finalized for the Against All Odds PPV:
- TNA Championship Four Way Match: Bobby Roode (c) vs. Jeff Hardy vs. James Storm vs. Bully Ray
- AJ Styles vs. Kazarian
- Garrett Bischoff (w/Hulk Hogan) vs. Gunner (w/Eric Bischoff)
- TNA X-Division Championship Match: Austin Aries (c) vs. Alex Shelley
- TNA Tag Team Championship Match: Matt Morgan and Crimson (c’s) vs. Samoa Joe and Magnus
- TNA X-Division Championship #1 Contender’s Match: Jesse Sorensen vs. Zema Ion
- TNA Knockouts Championship Match: Gail Kim (c) vs. Tara
Several of these matches can go either way. TNA has done a good job building up a few of these storylines that leave fans and pundits guessing as to who will win. It all comes down to whether or not TNA wants to change up some storylines and go in a different direction.
– Gail Kim should defeat Tara in a solid match. I think TNA prefers to keep the belt on Kim a bit longer.
– Jesse Sorensen seems the most likely candidate to get a push from TNA despite Zema’s appeal. I expect a great match between the two with Jess getting the close victory.
– I would love to see Joe and Magnus win the belts as they have come on strong. However, I think TNA likes the duo of Morgan and Crimson. I’m a fan for keeping the belts on champions for a long time. But, Joe and Magnus provide more entertaining storylines and feuds that the two big men. Despite this rambling, I expect Morgan and Crimson to retain the belts.
– Austin Aries is a top talent for TNA. I believe he will keep the belt for another PPV. However, expect Alex to get it sooner than later.
– No question that Hogan will help Garret defeat Gunner.
– AJ vs. Kaz should be another solid in-ring match. I expect Daniels to get involved and help Kaz win the match.
– I’ve reported many times over the last few weeks that there are rumors of TNA taking the belt off of Roode and putting it on Hardy or Bully Ray. I would love to see Ray get the belt but I think Hardy returns to the top of TNA and wins the strap. I wouldn’t be surprised if Roode keeps the belt but this is a goow way for TNA to protect Roode and put the belt on someone else.
Thanks for reading.. If you like this article, then please follow me on FaceBook. You can also click the subscribe button at the top of this page and get my articles sent directly to your email. Check out my latest articles in the suggested articles section below.